- From Max Weber: Essays in sociology. Translated, edited, and with an introduction, by H. H. Gerth and C. Wright Mills. Published 1946 by Oxford university press in New York |Ebook and Texts Archive > American Libraries|
- Max Weber on the methodology of the social sciences [1st ed.] translated and edited by Edward A. Shils and Henry A. Finch. With a foreword by Edward A. Shils. Published 1949 by Free Press in Glencoe, Ill .
- Durkheim, Suicide (digital text at archive.org)
- Durkheim, The elementary forms of the religious life, a study in religious sociology (digital text at archive.org)
- Durkheim, De la division du travail social: étude sur l'organisation des sociétés (digital text at archive.org)
- Suicide http://www.archive.org/details/suicidestudyinso00durk a study in sociology translated by John A. Spaulding and George Simpson. Edited, with an introd., by George Simpson. Published 1951 by Free Press in Glencoe, Ill .
page revision: 3, last edited: 07 Oct 2010 00:25